Based in Mexico
November 11, 2014
|USD||$9.99 for Desktop|
Elliot Quest is an adventure/RPG where players explore the mysterious Urele island in search of an ancient demon. With 5 dungeons to conquer, 16 bosses to defeat, and countless treasures to discover, Elliot Quest is inspired by Zelda II: The Adventure of Link.
After Elliot’s wife disappears, he falls sick and attempts to take his own life--only to discovers that he can’t die. Plagued by nightmares and growing weaker by the day, Elliot seeks out a local Sage, who tells him that he’s the victim of a rare curse. A demon called a Satar is slowly consuming Elliot’s vitality. If Elliot can’t find a cure to the curse before it’s too late, he will become a Satar. His only hope is to ask for the help of one of the island’s Guardians, who have kept the Satar from taking over Urele. Elliot can’t die—but he’s still running out of time.
- An expansive island to explore with over 16 unique bosses
- Customize your character with an engaging Level Up System
- Chain attacks to make enemies drop more items
- Experiment with different magic attacks to defeat Elliot’s enemies
- Solve puzzles to find hidden crystals and access secret areas
- Hunt powerful monsters to find powerful weapons
- 3 unique endings based on your decisions
- Original Music by Michael Chait -- listen at
- Well-balanced gameplay that’s easy to pick up but difficult to master
November 2014 Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "OUYA's best of 2014" Winner of Most Perfect Platformer
- "Un juego imprescindible para todo amante del género metroidvania"
- RUBER EAGLENEST, Indieorama
- "The game itself plays like a Legend of Zelda-themed Mega Man title. And the worst part? It’s just as much fucking fun as that combination would imply"
- thre3zekiel, Gmers Sphere
- "Elliot Quest es un sensacional título que todos aquellos que son amantes de los juegos de aventura de la era de 8 bits no se deben perder por nada"
- Remy, Atomix
- "Elliot Quest is a delightful game for anyone who wishes to explore a world filled with secrets and danger"
- Joel Couture, IGM
- "ELLIOT QUEST WILL HAVE YOU WANTING TO FINISH THE GAME AND DISCOVER THE TRUTH"
- Michael Bowerman, Zelda Universe
- "Elliot Quest. Which feature some of the loveliest pixel animation I’ve seen in a while."
- John Walker, Rock, Paper Shotgun
- "Probably one of the best retro adventure game i've played in a long time"
- Mike, AkaMikeB
- "ENTREVISTA A LUIS ZUNO (ANSIMUZ) SOBRE ELLIOT QUEST (WII U ESHOP)"
- Staff, Nintenbit
Elliot Quest Official Site
Public Official Site steamcommunity.com.
From November 1 to December 6, 2014 kck.st.
Vote for Elliot Quest at Steam Greenlight steamcommunity.com.
Development blog at TIG forums.tigsource.com.
Personal Dev Blog
Development blog ansimuz.com.
About Ansimuz Games
Ansimuz is a Mexican independent game studio founded by Luis Zuno.
More information on Ansimuz Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Elliot Quest Credits
Wii U publisher